The Custom Box Company

2204 Columbia Drive
Flower Mound, TX 75022
PHONE: (972) 956-8029
FAX: (469) 322-4371
E-mail us

Contact Us


What does single wall and double wall mean?

Corrugated cardboard or fiberboard is made of two components: linerboard and medium. The medium is the wavy fluted paper. The linerboard is the flat facing that adheres to and protects the medium.

Single wall corrugated fiberboard is composed of two layers of linerboard sandwiching one layer of medium.

Double wall corrugated fiber board is composed of three layers of linerboard sandwiching two layer of medium.